It’s Up2 Our Generation to Get Involved
Start an SU2C Club at your school
Cancer affects everyone. One in two men and one in three women will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. We all have the power to do something about it. By starting an official SU2C Club at your school, you can join the SU2C movement and help save lives now. It’s up to you.
What is an SU2C Club?
An SU2C Club is a school-based club created and led by students who are dedicated to stopping cancer and inspired to act now. A club allows you to create your own unique activities in support of SU2C, gives you valuable leadership experience and enables you to make an impact in your community.
How do I get started?
- Find out if your school has specific guidelines for starting a club.
- Get an advisor to sponsor the club.
- Send in the SU2C Club Application.
- Check out the SU2C Up2 You Toolkit filled with materials, posters, videos and music to help you get the word out (you’ll gain access to this once your club application has been approved).
- Start a team for your club on SU2C.org.
- Assign leadership roles within your club.
- Get out there and recruit members.
- Organize activities and get your school involved. Browse SU2C-inspired event ideas.
- Submit an SU2C Fundraising Proposal form for approval if you are planning a fundraising event.
- Review the SU2C Club Checklist to help guide you through all these steps.
"Everyone has been touched by cancer in some way. It's everywhere. As the next generation, we have the responsibility to join together and unite against cancer. We all can do something! Start a club at your school today!"
- McKenna W., Valencia, CA