SU2C Blog Archive December 2016
Posted on December 16, 2016, 11:52 AMWhen American Airlines flight attendant Douglas Armstrong woke up from his second surgery to remove his cancer, everything in his life looked different, in the most beautiful way.
Posted on December 14, 2016, 7:00 PMAdam Klein is a man on a mission. After losing his mother to lung cancer, he chose to bring meaning to his family’s tragedy by raising funds for SU2C’s groundbreaking lung cancer research.
Posted on December 13, 2016, 1:00 PMMaria Boschetti might have a real-life guardian angel. First diagnosed at age 25, this three-time breast cancer survivor beat the odds again and again—and she never gave up.
Posted on December 9, 2016, 12:00 PMWhat started as a holiday get together for co-workers, friends and family has turned into an annual Chicago event benefiting SU2C that hundreds of people look forward to each year.
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life
- Standing Up For Dad
- In Memoriam, Susan B. Landau
- The Meaning of Support When It Comes to Cancer
- Jamey Stonestreet: Proud Mom and Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Actress Jessica St. Clair Opens Up About Her Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Why I Stand Up To Cancer
- I’m Hopeful Because of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
- Reflecting on the 2017 Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Symposium
- SU2C Co-Founder Noreen Fraser (1953 – 2017)