SU2C Blog Archive September 2016
Posted on September 28, 2016, 4:00 PMA mother reflects on her child’s summer at Sunrise Day Camp for Children with Cancer and Their Siblings, and a day at Citi Field Shooting Video for the SU2C telecast.
Posted on September 20, 2016, 1:00 PMWhen Kimberly Gibbs was diagnosed with ovarian cancer she made a promise to herself to continue to love the life she was living. One year later, she's still smiling and fearlessly standing up to cancer.
Posted on September 15, 2016, 1:00 PMJust three years old at the time he was diagnosed with leukemia, our son, Ben Obadia, fought for three years. Six months after those three years, it came back. Then followed two more years of intense chemo, during which the cancer returned. Again.
- I’m Hopeful Because of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
- Reflecting on the 2017 Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Symposium
- SU2C Co-Founder Noreen Fraser (1953 – 2017)
- Breast Cancer Can Happen to Men Too
- Research Teams Share Progress at the 2017 Summit
- Finding Purpose By Helping Others Fight Cancer
- The Great Escape: Tumor-Suppressor Genes and Male-Female Cancer Disparity
- What Life Looks Like After Cancer
- Survivor Contestant Adam Klein Shares His Story
- Don’t Say “Cancer” & Other Thoughts From a Three-Time Survivor