SU2C Blog Archive September 2016
Posted on September 28, 2016, 4:00 PMA mother reflects on her child’s summer at Sunrise Day Camp for Children with Cancer and Their Siblings, and a day at Citi Field Shooting Video for the SU2C telecast.
Posted on September 20, 2016, 1:00 PMWhen Kimberly Gibbs was diagnosed with ovarian cancer she made a promise to herself to continue to love the life she was living. One year later, she's still smiling and fearlessly standing up to cancer.
Posted on September 15, 2016, 1:00 PMJust three years old at the time he was diagnosed with leukemia, our son, Ben Obadia, fought for three years. Six months after those three years, it came back. Then followed two more years of intense chemo, during which the cancer returned. Again.
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life
- Standing Up For Dad
- In Memoriam, Susan B. Landau
- The Meaning of Support When It Comes to Cancer
- Jamey Stonestreet: Proud Mom and Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Actress Jessica St. Clair Opens Up About Her Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Why I Stand Up To Cancer
- I’m Hopeful Because of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
- Reflecting on the 2017 Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Symposium
- SU2C Co-Founder Noreen Fraser (1953 – 2017)