SU2C Blog Archive July 2016
Posted on July 19, 2016, 11:30 AMJosephine Hicks started her own SU2C fundraiser, Spell The End of Cancer. With the help of her family and friends, she has raised over $50,000 for SU2C’s cancer research programs.
Posted on July 13, 2016, 4:30 PMBeauty Counter has teamed up with SU2C in raising funds for cancer research! Get a look into our collaboration and why this is so important to Beauty Counter founder, Gregg Renfrew.
Posted on July 1, 2016, 10:04 AMVice President Joe Biden hosted a Cancer Moonshot Summit that brought together a diverse group of more than 5,000 people, including members of the SU2C family, with a single focus: How do we go about ending cancer as we know it?
- I’m Hopeful Because of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
- Reflecting on the 2017 Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Symposium
- SU2C Co-Founder Noreen Fraser (1953 – 2017)
- Breast Cancer Can Happen to Men Too
- Research Teams Share Progress at the 2017 Summit
- Finding Purpose By Helping Others Fight Cancer
- The Great Escape: Tumor-Suppressor Genes and Male-Female Cancer Disparity
- What Life Looks Like After Cancer
- Survivor Contestant Adam Klein Shares His Story
- Don’t Say “Cancer” & Other Thoughts From a Three-Time Survivor