SU2C Blog Archive May 2016
Posted on May 30, 2016, 12:00 PMKaren Taphorn outlines how she beat Melanoma with the help from research supported by SU2C.
Posted on May 18, 2016, 10:30 AMSU2C’s scientific partner, the American Association for Cancer Research, shares the progress and milestones we’ve made in the fight against cancer since inception in 2008.
Posted on May 13, 2016, 2:30 PMFor over 40 years as a nurse, Joan Lucca has been dedicated to patient care. With the emergence of new cancer immunotherapies, Stand Up To cancer and Boston College are developing a new training program to prepare nursing professionals for the unique challenges these treatments may present.
Posted on May 9, 2016, 9:15 AMLearn more about SU2C Catalyst, our newest collaborative effort to continue to accelerate the pace of groundbreaking cancer research.
Posted on May 6, 2016, 9:04 AMEmmy-winning TV Producer and “Happiness Expert”, Maria Baltazzi, calls her mother, an ovarian cancer survivor, one of her role models for learning to choose happiness.
- I’m Hopeful Because of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
- Reflecting on the 2017 Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Symposium
- SU2C Co-Founder Noreen Fraser (1953 – 2017)
- Breast Cancer Can Happen to Men Too
- Research Teams Share Progress at the 2017 Summit
- Finding Purpose By Helping Others Fight Cancer
- The Great Escape: Tumor-Suppressor Genes and Male-Female Cancer Disparity
- What Life Looks Like After Cancer
- Survivor Contestant Adam Klein Shares His Story
- Don’t Say “Cancer” & Other Thoughts From a Three-Time Survivor