SU2C Blog Archive April 2016
Posted on April 5, 2016, 10:00 AMKristin Meekhof has learned firsthand that grief is not something that you overcome, but rather, something that you learn to live with. See how she learned to deal with grief after losing her father and husband to cancer.
Posted on April 4, 2016, 7:32 AMWe are very excited to share with you the news that several scientists and advocates associated with Stand Up To Cancer have been appointed to the new Blue Ribbon Panel that will provide scientific guidance to the cancer “moonshot” initiative headed by Vice President Joe Biden.
- I’m Hopeful Because of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
- Reflecting on the 2017 Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Symposium
- SU2C Co-Founder Noreen Fraser (1953 – 2017)
- Breast Cancer Can Happen to Men Too
- Research Teams Share Progress at the 2017 Summit
- Finding Purpose By Helping Others Fight Cancer
- The Great Escape: Tumor-Suppressor Genes and Male-Female Cancer Disparity
- What Life Looks Like After Cancer
- Survivor Contestant Adam Klein Shares His Story
- Don’t Say “Cancer” & Other Thoughts From a Three-Time Survivor