SU2C Blog Archive September 2012
Posted on September 20, 2012, 3:48 PMStand-up comic Tig Notaro shares her sometimes dark, sometimes funny and always honest experience with breast cancer.
Posted on September 19, 2012, 11:20 AMTom Murphy shares five personal tips for people who want to continue working through their cancer treatment.
Posted on September 10, 2012, 3:50 PMLexy Pfeifley's cancer rekindled a relationship she thought was gone forever.
Posted on September 5, 2012, 2:02 PMRusty Keyes shares how braving the realities of prostate cancer can be just as terrifying as braving flames.
- A Fresh Attack on Pancreatic Cancer
- Nicole LeRoy: #howifight Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- The Impact of Participating: 86,000+ Stand Up To Cancer in 10 days
- 5 Tips for Dating with No Nipples
- Empowering Patients Through Support
- Teaming Up Against Ovarian Cancer
- Joseph Rick: A Second Chance at Life
- Don Konantz: A Cancer Fighter Takes on IRONMAN Canada
- An SU2C MVP: Landon Monro
- David Gobin: #ISurvivedCancer Because of Immunotherapy