SU2C Blog Archive September 2012
Posted on September 20, 2012, 3:48 PMStand-up comic Tig Notaro shares her sometimes dark, sometimes funny and always honest experience with breast cancer.
Posted on September 19, 2012, 11:20 AMTom Murphy shares five personal tips for people who want to continue working through their cancer treatment.
Posted on September 10, 2012, 3:50 PMLexy Pfeifley's cancer rekindled a relationship she thought was gone forever.
Posted on September 5, 2012, 2:02 PMRusty Keyes shares how braving the realities of prostate cancer can be just as terrifying as braving flames.
- The Story Behind SU2C Jewelry Line Golden Thread
- Why I’m Thankful for Cancer Research
- More Than Just A Game: A Cubs Fan Shares His Story
- The Moment This Cancer Survivor Never Wants To Forget
- Immunotherapy in early stage lung cancer shows promise in a clinical trial supported in part by SU2C
- A Sun Filled Day at Citi Field
- Don’t Let Cancer Steal Your Smile
- A Mother and Father on Losing Their Son To Cancer
- Breast Cancer & The Case For Vanity
- #Reasons2StandUp: Saving Caroline