SU2C Blog Archive September 2012
Posted on September 20, 2012, 3:48 PMStand-up comic Tig Notaro shares her sometimes dark, sometimes funny and always honest experience with breast cancer.
Posted on September 19, 2012, 11:20 AMTom Murphy shares five personal tips for people who want to continue working through their cancer treatment.
Posted on September 10, 2012, 3:50 PMLexy Pfeifley's cancer rekindled a relationship she thought was gone forever.
Posted on September 5, 2012, 2:02 PMRusty Keyes shares how braving the realities of prostate cancer can be just as terrifying as braving flames.
- The New Pancreatic Cancer Convergence Dream Team
- SU2C’s New HPV Translational Research Team
- SU2C Dream Team Progress Reports
- Keep Going. We Believe In You.
- The Sunset Doesn’t Last Forever
- The SU2C Scientific Summit: A Peek Inside
- Running With Purpose
- SU2C’s Collaborative Approach to Research Yields Another Success
- Kevin Williams’ “If We Live”
- MLB Launches Its Second SU2C Auction