SU2C Blog Archive August 2012
Posted on August 31, 2012, 10:54 AMJoe Bushkuhl shares how participating in a cancer clinical trial carried on his life's work of helping others.
Posted on August 27, 2012, 11:12 PMBreast cancer survivor Amanda Mercer completed a record-breaking swim across the English Channel only 16 days after completing her chemo.
Posted on August 21, 2012, 5:09 PMCol. John Yaryan shares how cancer tried to throw his retirement plans out the window... and how he fought back.
Posted on August 7, 2012, 10:09 AMMeghan Smith recounts the touching, heartbreaking story of her boyfriend asking her father's permission to marry her... during her father's final hours.
- How Do You Spell The End of Cancer?
- A Beautiful Contribution from Beautycounter
- The Cancer Moonshot Summit
- SU2C Helps Fight Cancer with Immunotherapy
- Support and Laughter Helped Me Survive
- Surviving Melanoma, Thanks to Research Supported by SU2C
- Stand Up To Cancer: A Major Force In Cancer Research
- A Behind the Scenes Look at the People Helping to Usher in New Cancer Therapies: A Nurse’s Story
- Introducing SU2C Catalyst: SU2C’s Latest Effort to Accelerate New Treatments for Cancer Patients
- My Mother’s Journey: Thriving and Surviving Ovarian Cancer