SU2C Blog Archive August 2012
Posted on August 31, 2012, 10:54 AMJoe Bushkuhl shares how participating in a cancer clinical trial carried on his life's work of helping others.
Posted on August 27, 2012, 11:12 PMBreast cancer survivor Amanda Mercer completed a record-breaking swim across the English Channel only 16 days after completing her chemo.
Posted on August 21, 2012, 5:09 PMCol. John Yaryan shares how cancer tried to throw his retirement plans out the window... and how he fought back.
Posted on August 7, 2012, 10:09 AMMeghan Smith recounts the touching, heartbreaking story of her boyfriend asking her father's permission to marry her... during her father's final hours.
- Grafton High School Has No Stomach For Cancer
- Relieving the Emotional Pain of Cancer
- Why Dustin Pedroia and Pablo Sandoval Stand Up
- Innovative Clinical Trials: The Patient’s Role in the Future of Personalized Medicine
- Something Precious
- “I love you cancer; I am here for you cancer; do not be afraid.”
- Fighting On For SuperTy
- Crush Cancer
- One Assistant and 10,000 Mice
- Stand Up To HPV