SU2C Blog Archive August 2012
Posted on August 31, 2012, 10:54 AMJoe Bushkuhl shares how participating in a cancer clinical trial carried on his life's work of helping others.
Posted on August 27, 2012, 11:12 PMBreast cancer survivor Amanda Mercer completed a record-breaking swim across the English Channel only 16 days after completing her chemo.
Posted on August 21, 2012, 5:09 PMCol. John Yaryan shares how cancer tried to throw his retirement plans out the window... and how he fought back.
Posted on August 7, 2012, 10:09 AMMeghan Smith recounts the touching, heartbreaking story of her boyfriend asking her father's permission to marry her... during her father's final hours.
- Oncology Nurses Get Ugly and Fight Cancer
- The Story Behind SU2C Jewelry Line Golden Thread
- Why I’m Thankful for Cancer Research
- More Than Just A Game: A Cubs Fan Shares His Story
- The Moment This Cancer Survivor Never Wants To Forget
- Immunotherapy in early stage lung cancer shows promise in a clinical trial supported in part by SU2C
- A Sun Filled Day at Citi Field
- Don’t Let Cancer Steal Your Smile
- A Mother and Father on Losing Their Son To Cancer
- Breast Cancer & The Case For Vanity