SU2C Blog Archive August 2012
Posted on August 31, 2012, 10:54 AMJoe Bushkuhl shares how participating in a cancer clinical trial carried on his life's work of helping others.
Posted on August 27, 2012, 11:12 PMBreast cancer survivor Amanda Mercer completed a record-breaking swim across the English Channel only 16 days after completing her chemo.
Posted on August 21, 2012, 5:09 PMCol. John Yaryan shares how cancer tried to throw his retirement plans out the window... and how he fought back.
Posted on August 7, 2012, 10:09 AMMeghan Smith recounts the touching, heartbreaking story of her boyfriend asking her father's permission to marry her... during her father's final hours.
- Honoring Mothers: In Your Own Words
- Esophageal Cancer: Losing a Friend and Fighting Back
- Fighting Orphan Cancers: A Collaboration Between Researchers & Patients
- You Are Not Your Cancer
- Reaching the Dragon’s Gate
- Out Living It
- Dancing With The Teachers, Season 3
- Turning Every Kidney Cancer Patient into a Survivor
- Chasing A Wish
- Stella’s Rainbow