SU2C Blog Archive August 2012
Posted on August 31, 2012, 10:54 AMJoe Bushkuhl shares how participating in a cancer clinical trial carried on his life's work of helping others.
Posted on August 27, 2012, 11:12 PMBreast cancer survivor Amanda Mercer completed a record-breaking swim across the English Channel only 16 days after completing her chemo.
Posted on August 21, 2012, 5:09 PMCol. John Yaryan shares how cancer tried to throw his retirement plans out the window... and how he fought back.
Posted on August 7, 2012, 10:09 AMMeghan Smith recounts the touching, heartbreaking story of her boyfriend asking her father's permission to marry her... during her father's final hours.
- Climb for Cancer
- Miss New Hampshire USA: Thriving After Loss
- The Second Leading Cancer Killer You Can Help Prevent
- A motherless daughter and phone calls to heaven
- SU2C Summit 2015: Scientists Share and Celebrate Progress
- How to Take Action on World Cancer Day
- SU2C Scientific Summit 2015
- Puppy Love
- Hurting with Hope
- The Power of Collaboration, Patience and SU2C