SU2C Blog Archive August 2012
Posted on August 31, 2012, 10:54 AMJoe Bushkuhl shares how participating in a cancer clinical trial carried on his life's work of helping others.
Posted on August 27, 2012, 11:12 PMBreast cancer survivor Amanda Mercer completed a record-breaking swim across the English Channel only 16 days after completing her chemo.
Posted on August 21, 2012, 5:09 PMCol. John Yaryan shares how cancer tried to throw his retirement plans out the window... and how he fought back.
Posted on August 7, 2012, 10:09 AMMeghan Smith recounts the touching, heartbreaking story of her boyfriend asking her father's permission to marry her... during her father's final hours.
- Time to Go for a Ride
- Stand Up Sits Down with “Chasing Life” star Italia Ricci
- Decisions for my Daughters’ Health
- SU2C Dream Teams Progress Reports #2
- The World of Possibilities
- Helping the Immune System Fight Cancer
- Good Grief
- The New Pancreatic Cancer Convergence Dream Team
- SU2C’s New HPV Translational Research Team