SU2C Blog Archive August 2012
Posted on August 31, 2012, 10:54 AMJoe Bushkuhl shares how participating in a cancer clinical trial carried on his life's work of helping others.
Posted on August 27, 2012, 11:12 PMBreast cancer survivor Amanda Mercer completed a record-breaking swim across the English Channel only 16 days after completing her chemo.
Posted on August 21, 2012, 5:09 PMCol. John Yaryan shares how cancer tried to throw his retirement plans out the window... and how he fought back.
Posted on August 7, 2012, 10:09 AMMeghan Smith recounts the touching, heartbreaking story of her boyfriend asking her father's permission to marry her... during her father's final hours.
- The New Pancreatic Cancer Convergence Dream Team
- SU2C’s New HPV Translational Research Team
- SU2C Dream Team Progress Reports
- Keep Going. We Believe In You.
- The Sunset Doesn’t Last Forever
- The SU2C Scientific Summit: A Peek Inside
- Running With Purpose
- SU2C’s Collaborative Approach to Research Yields Another Success
- Kevin Williams’ “If We Live”
- MLB Launches Its Second SU2C Auction