SU2C Blog Archive July 2012
Posted on July 31, 2012, 4:34 PMDawn Case reflects upon life's "firsts," and how cancer deprived her late husband of so many of them.
Posted on July 25, 2012, 12:56 AMDr. Sara Selig shares her remarkable husband’s heartwrenching and inspiring battle with ocular melanoma.
Posted on July 24, 2012, 11:39 AMDr. Ellen Sigal, Chair and Founder of Friends of Cancer Research, updates SU2C readers on the state of cancer research.
Posted on July 17, 2012, 2:34 PMLisa DuBois, her husband Ray DuBois, and her brother Andy Abrams got a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to attend MLB’s All-Star Fantasy Camp as representatives of SU2C.
Posted on July 13, 2012, 2:56 PMSean Swarner was diagnosed with cancer. Twice. To celebrate his beating the odds he climbed the seven summits – the highest mountains on each of the seven continents – in honor of everyone touched by cancer.
Posted on July 10, 2012, 11:45 AMThe Biggest Loser host and SU2C Ambassador Alison Sweeney hosted 8,020 runners for MLB's All-Star Charity 5K benefiting Stand Up To Cancer.
Posted on July 2, 2012, 10:01 AMIn September 2011, Fred Carter was diagnosed with stage four stomach cancer. Throughout his diagnosis and intense cancer treatment, Fred held on to the hope that he would be strong enough to ride his motorcycle in the summer of 2012.
- How Do You Spell The End of Cancer?
- A Beautiful Contribution from Beautycounter
- The Cancer Moonshot Summit
- SU2C Helps Fight Cancer with Immunotherapy
- Support and Laughter Helped Me Survive
- Surviving Melanoma, Thanks to Research Supported by SU2C
- Stand Up To Cancer: A Major Force In Cancer Research
- A Behind the Scenes Look at the People Helping to Usher in New Cancer Therapies: A Nurse’s Story
- Introducing SU2C Catalyst: SU2C’s Latest Effort to Accelerate New Treatments for Cancer Patients
- My Mother’s Journey: Thriving and Surviving Ovarian Cancer