SU2C Blog Archive July 2012
Posted on July 31, 2012, 4:34 PMDawn Case reflects upon life's "firsts," and how cancer deprived her late husband of so many of them.
Posted on July 25, 2012, 12:56 AMDr. Sara Selig shares her remarkable husband’s heartwrenching and inspiring battle with ocular melanoma.
Posted on July 24, 2012, 11:39 AMDr. Ellen Sigal, Chair and Founder of Friends of Cancer Research, updates SU2C readers on the state of cancer research.
Posted on July 17, 2012, 2:34 PMLisa DuBois, her husband Ray DuBois, and her brother Andy Abrams got a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to attend MLB’s All-Star Fantasy Camp as representatives of SU2C.
Posted on July 13, 2012, 2:56 PMSean Swarner was diagnosed with cancer. Twice. To celebrate his beating the odds he climbed the seven summits – the highest mountains on each of the seven continents – in honor of everyone touched by cancer.
Posted on July 10, 2012, 11:45 AMThe Biggest Loser host and SU2C Ambassador Alison Sweeney hosted 8,020 runners for MLB's All-Star Charity 5K benefiting Stand Up To Cancer.
Posted on July 2, 2012, 10:01 AMIn September 2011, Fred Carter was diagnosed with stage four stomach cancer. Throughout his diagnosis and intense cancer treatment, Fred held on to the hope that he would be strong enough to ride his motorcycle in the summer of 2012.
- The New Pancreatic Cancer Convergence Dream Team
- SU2C’s New HPV Translational Research Team
- SU2C Dream Team Progress Reports
- Keep Going. We Believe In You.
- The Sunset Doesn’t Last Forever
- The SU2C Scientific Summit: A Peek Inside
- Running With Purpose
- SU2C’s Collaborative Approach to Research Yields Another Success
- Kevin Williams’ “If We Live”
- MLB Launches Its Second SU2C Auction