Posted on August 4, 2016, 2:00 PMAt just 4-years-old, Lisette Watters had some huge #Reason2StandUp. Her sister Caroline was diagnosed with cancer at just 2-years-old, and Lisette came to her rescue.
Posted on July 19, 2016, 11:30 AMJosephine Hicks started her own SU2C fundraiser, Spell The End of Cancer. With the help of her family and friends, she has raised over $50,000 for SU2C’s cancer research programs.
Posted on July 13, 2016, 4:30 PMBeauty Counter has teamed up with SU2C in raising funds for cancer research! Get a look into our collaboration and why this is so important to Beauty Counter founder, Gregg Renfrew.
Posted on July 1, 2016, 10:04 AMVice President Joe Biden hosted a Cancer Moonshot Summit that brought together a diverse group of more than 5,000 people, including members of the SU2C family, with a single focus: How do we go about ending cancer as we know it?
Posted on June 21, 2016, 1:30 PMAn update on advances in immunotherapy from our friends at the American Association for Cancer Research, SU2C’s Scientific Partner.
Posted on June 16, 2016, 3:24 PMIn celebration of Father's Day, cancer survivor Patrick Malone shares why the love and support from his family have made a world of difference in his life.
Posted on May 30, 2016, 12:00 PMKaren Taphorn outlines how she beat Melanoma with the help from research supported by SU2C.
Posted on May 18, 2016, 10:30 AMSU2C’s scientific partner, the American Association for Cancer Research, shares the progress and milestones we’ve made in the fight against cancer since inception in 2008.
Posted on May 13, 2016, 2:30 PMFor over 40 years as a nurse, Joan Lucca has been dedicated to patient care. With the emergence of new cancer immunotherapies, Stand Up To cancer and Boston College are developing a new training program to prepare nursing professionals for the unique challenges these treatments may present.
Posted on May 9, 2016, 9:15 AMLearn more about SU2C Catalyst, our newest collaborative effort to continue to accelerate the pace of groundbreaking cancer research.
- I’m Hopeful Because of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
- Reflecting on the 2017 Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Symposium
- SU2C Co-Founder Noreen Fraser (1953 – 2017)
- Breast Cancer Can Happen to Men Too
- Research Teams Share Progress at the 2017 Summit
- Finding Purpose By Helping Others Fight Cancer
- The Great Escape: Tumor-Suppressor Genes and Male-Female Cancer Disparity
- What Life Looks Like After Cancer
- Survivor Contestant Adam Klein Shares His Story
- Don’t Say “Cancer” & Other Thoughts From a Three-Time Survivor