Posted on June 28, 2012, 10:20 AMOn Monday, June 25 The Amazing Spider-Man 's cast, director and producer took part in the Empire State Building lighting ceremony, kicking off "Be Amazing, Stand Up and Volunteer" (http://www.Beamazing2012.com), in support Stand Up To Cancer. SU2C Co-founder Kathleen Lobb
Posted on June 18, 2012, 9:55 AMMargaret Edge Last week Stand Up To Cancer mourned the loss of Margaret Edge. We were fortunate enough to meet Margaret in 2010 when she participated in a PI3K clinical trial led by Dr. Eric Winer. Margaret was featured on
Posted on June 14, 2012, 2:45 PMAt a recent Washington conference focused on public policy changes required to sustain the rapid progress being made in cancer research and treatment, one speaker touched on a timeless concern: the need for open and honest dialogue between physicians and the people they treat.
- Empowering Patients Through Support
- Teaming Up Against Ovarian Cancer
- Joseph Rick: A Second Chance at Life
- Don Konantz: A Cancer Fighter Takes on IRONMAN Canada
- An SU2C MVP: Landon Monro
- David Gobin: #ISurvivedCancer Because of Immunotherapy
- I survived cancer.
- Maria Baltazzi: Walking for Good
- SU2C Celebrates Survivorship! 6 Ways to Honor the Survivor in Your Life
- NASCAR Stands Up In Memory of Steve Byrnes