Posted on June 28, 2012, 10:20 AMOn Monday, June 25 The Amazing Spider-Man 's cast, director and producer took part in the Empire State Building lighting ceremony, kicking off "Be Amazing, Stand Up and Volunteer" (http://www.Beamazing2012.com), in support Stand Up To Cancer. SU2C Co-founder Kathleen Lobb
Posted on June 18, 2012, 9:55 AMMargaret Edge Last week Stand Up To Cancer mourned the loss of Margaret Edge. We were fortunate enough to meet Margaret in 2010 when she participated in a PI3K clinical trial led by Dr. Eric Winer. Margaret was featured on
Posted on June 14, 2012, 2:45 PMAt a recent Washington conference focused on public policy changes required to sustain the rapid progress being made in cancer research and treatment, one speaker touched on a timeless concern: the need for open and honest dialogue between physicians and the people they treat.
- Breast Cancer & The Case For Vanity
- #Reasons2StandUp: Saving Caroline
- How Do You Spell The End of Cancer?
- A Beautiful Contribution from Beautycounter
- The Cancer Moonshot Summit
- SU2C Helps Fight Cancer with Immunotherapy
- Support and Laughter Helped Me Survive
- Surviving Melanoma, Thanks to Research Supported by SU2C
- Stand Up To Cancer: A Major Force In Cancer Research
- A Behind the Scenes Look at the People Helping to Usher in New Cancer Therapies: A Nurse’s Story