Posted on June 28, 2012, 10:20 AMOn Monday, June 25 The Amazing Spider-Man 's cast, director and producer took part in the Empire State Building lighting ceremony, kicking off "Be Amazing, Stand Up and Volunteer" (http://www.Beamazing2012.com), in support Stand Up To Cancer. SU2C Co-founder Kathleen Lobb
Posted on June 18, 2012, 9:55 AMMargaret Edge Last week Stand Up To Cancer mourned the loss of Margaret Edge. We were fortunate enough to meet Margaret in 2010 when she participated in a PI3K clinical trial led by Dr. Eric Winer. Margaret was featured on
Posted on June 14, 2012, 2:45 PMAt a recent Washington conference focused on public policy changes required to sustain the rapid progress being made in cancer research and treatment, one speaker touched on a timeless concern: the need for open and honest dialogue between physicians and the people they treat.
Posted on June 4, 2012, 9:41 AMNoriko Kneip, 43, was first diagnosed with stage four non-Hodgkin lymphoma when she was 15. After a full recovery, she was later diagnosed with cervical cancer and breast cancer in her thirties and forties.
Posted on June 1, 2012, 5:00 PMChances are, cancer has touched you in one way or another in your lifetime. Whether you are one of America's 12 million survivors or you know someone who has been diagnosed, we all know the challenges that cancer can bring and how much strength it takes to go through treatment.
- Our Family’s Breast Cancer Journey in Pictures, Music and Musings
- On the Red Carpet with Wish-Maker and Survivor, David Perre
- Crush Cancer 2014
- Battling Ovarian Cancer with Grace
- Q & A with writer, blogger, mother, dog-lover, survivor: Christine Coppa
- 2014 Show Recap
- Lupe Fiasco, Common and Jennifer Hudson Stand Up To Cancer
- Rob Leonard Rolls Over Cancer
- 2 Wheels, 2 Feet: Experiences, Strength and Hope
- Stand Up To Finish the Fight