- SU2C Dream Team Progress Reports
- Keep Going. We Believe In You.
- The Sunset Doesn’t Last Forever
- The SU2C Scientific Summit: A Peek Inside
- Running With Purpose
- SU2C’s Collaborative Approach to Research Yields Another Success
- Kevin Williams’ “If We Live”
- MLB Launches Its Second SU2C Auction
- Grafton High School Has No Stomach For Cancer
- Relieving the Emotional Pain of Cancer
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- December, 2013
- November, 2013
- October, 2013
- September, 2013
- August, 2013
- July, 2013
- June, 2013
- May, 2013
- April, 2013
- March, 2013
In America more than 1.2 million new patients are diagnosed with cancer every year. A new cancer is diagnosed every 30 seconds in the United States.
Every three minutes, two people in the US die from cancer.
There are over 100 different types of cancer.
This year, approximately 1.63 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer and about 572,000 will die of the disease.
...that in 2012, cancer will be the leading cause of death in the world?
Cancer accounts for nearly 1 of every 4 deaths in the US.