- The New Pancreatic Cancer Convergence Dream Team
- SU2C’s New HPV Translational Research Team
- SU2C Dream Team Progress Reports
- Keep Going. We Believe In You.
- The Sunset Doesn’t Last Forever
- The SU2C Scientific Summit: A Peek Inside
- Running With Purpose
- SU2C’s Collaborative Approach to Research Yields Another Success
- Kevin Williams’ “If We Live”
- MLB Launches Its Second SU2C Auction
- April, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- December, 2013
- November, 2013
- October, 2013
- September, 2013
- August, 2013
- July, 2013
- June, 2013
- May, 2013
- April, 2013
Every three minutes, two people in the US die from cancer.
There are over 100 different types of cancer.
This year, approximately 1.63 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer and about 572,000 will die of the disease.
...that in 2012, cancer will be the leading cause of death in the world?
Cancer accounts for nearly 1 of every 4 deaths in the US.
A one percent reduction in cancer deaths would be worth $500 billion, almost 2.5 times what the U.S. spends each year on the disease.