- Honoring Mothers: In Your Own Words
- Esophageal Cancer: Losing a Friend and Fighting Back
- Fighting Orphan Cancers: A Collaboration Between Researchers & Patients
- You Are Not Your Cancer
- Reaching the Dragon’s Gate
- Out Living It
- Dancing With The Teachers, Season 3
- Turning Every Kidney Cancer Patient into a Survivor
- Chasing A Wish
- Stella’s Rainbow
- May, 2013
- April, 2013
- March, 2013
- February, 2013
- January, 2013
- December, 2012
- November, 2012
- October, 2012
- September, 2012
- August, 2012
- July, 2012
- June, 2012
This year, approximately 1.63 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer and about 572,000 will die of the disease.
...that in 2012, cancer will be the leading cause of death in the world?
Cancer accounts for nearly 1 of every 4 deaths in the US.
A one percent reduction in cancer deaths would be worth $500 billion, almost 2.5 times what the U.S. spends each year on the disease.