- Honoring Mothers: In Your Own Words
- Esophageal Cancer: Losing a Friend and Fighting Back
- Fighting Orphan Cancers: A Collaboration Between Researchers & Patients
- You Are Not Your Cancer
- Reaching the Dragon’s Gate
- Out Living It
- Dancing With The Teachers, Season 3
- Turning Every Kidney Cancer Patient into a Survivor
- Chasing A Wish
- Stella’s Rainbow
- May, 2013
- April, 2013
- March, 2013
- February, 2013
- January, 2013
- December, 2012
- November, 2012
- October, 2012
- September, 2012
- August, 2012
- July, 2012
- June, 2012
In America more than 1.2 million new patients are diagnosed with cancer every year. A new cancer is diagnosed every 30 seconds in the United States.
Every three minutes, two people in the US die from cancer.
There are over 100 different types of cancer.
This year, approximately 1.63 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer and about 572,000 will die of the disease.
...that in 2012, cancer will be the leading cause of death in the world?
Cancer accounts for nearly 1 of every 4 deaths in the US.