- Crush Cancer 2014
- Battling Ovarian Cancer with Grace
- Q & A with writer, blogger, mother, dog-lover, survivor: Christine Coppa
- 2014 Show Recap
- Lupe Fiasco, Common and Jennifer Hudson Stand Up To Cancer
- Rob Leonard Rolls Over Cancer
- 2 Wheels, 2 Feet: Experiences, Strength and Hope
- Stand Up To Finish the Fight
- Love Stitches
- Time to Go for a Ride
- September, 2014
- August, 2014
- June, 2014
- May, 2014
- April, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- December, 2013
- November, 2013
- October, 2013
- September, 2013
- August, 2013
This year, approximately 1.65 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer and about 585,720 will die of the disease.
...that in 2014, cancer will be the leading cause of death in the world?
Cancer accounts for nearly 1 of every 4 deaths in the US.
A one percent reduction in cancer deaths would be worth $500 billion, almost 2.5 times what the U.S. spends each year on the disease.