- 2 Wheels, 2 Feet: Experiences, Strength and Hope
- Stand Up To Finish the Fight
- Love Stitches
- Time to Go for a Ride
- Stand Up Sits Down with “Chasing Life” star Italia Ricci
- Decisions for my Daughters’ Health
- SU2C Dream Teams Progress Reports #2
- The World of Possibilities
- Helping the Immune System Fight Cancer
- August, 2014
- June, 2014
- May, 2014
- April, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- December, 2013
- November, 2013
- October, 2013
- September, 2013
- August, 2013
- July, 2013
A new cancer is diagnosed every 20 seconds in the United States.
Every minute, one person in the US dies from cancer.
There are more than 200 different types of cancer.
This year, approximately 1.65 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer and about 585,720 will die of the disease.
...that in 2014, cancer will be the leading cause of death in the world?
Cancer accounts for nearly 1 of every 4 deaths in the US.