- Rob Leonard Rolls Over Cancer
- 2 Wheels, 2 Feet: Experiences, Strength and Hope
- Stand Up To Finish the Fight
- Love Stitches
- Time to Go for a Ride
- Stand Up Sits Down with “Chasing Life” star Italia Ricci
- Decisions for my Daughters’ Health
- SU2C Dream Teams Progress Reports #2
- The World of Possibilities
- August, 2014
- June, 2014
- May, 2014
- April, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- December, 2013
- November, 2013
- October, 2013
- September, 2013
- August, 2013
- July, 2013
A one percent reduction in cancer deaths would be worth $500 billion, almost 2.5 times what the U.S. spends each year on the disease.
A new cancer is diagnosed every 20 seconds in the United States.
Every minute, one person in the US dies from cancer.