- Our Family’s Breast Cancer Journey in Pictures, Music and Musings
- On the Red Carpet with Wish-Maker and Survivor, David Perre
- Crush Cancer 2014
- Battling Ovarian Cancer with Grace
- Q & A with writer, blogger, mother, dog-lover, survivor: Christine Coppa
- 2014 Show Recap
- Lupe Fiasco, Common and Jennifer Hudson Stand Up To Cancer
- Rob Leonard Rolls Over Cancer
- 2 Wheels, 2 Feet: Experiences, Strength and Hope
- Stand Up To Finish the Fight
- October, 2014
- September, 2014
- August, 2014
- June, 2014
- May, 2014
- April, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- December, 2013
- November, 2013
- October, 2013
- September, 2013
A new cancer is diagnosed every 20 seconds in the United States.
Every minute, one person in the US dies from cancer.
There are more than 200 different types of cancer.
This year, approximately 1.65 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer and about 585,720 will die of the disease.
...that in 2014, cancer will be the leading cause of death in the world?