- Puppy Love
- Hurting with Hope
- The Power of Collaboration, Patience and SU2C
- A Tribute to Diem Brown from Katie Couric
- Standout Support
- The Lighthouse Effect
- 5 Tips for Dating with No Nipples
- Our Family’s Breast Cancer Journey in Pictures, Music and Musings
- On the Red Carpet with Wish-Maker and Survivor, David Perre
- Crush Cancer 2014
- January, 2015
- December, 2014
- November, 2014
- October, 2014
- September, 2014
- August, 2014
- June, 2014
- May, 2014
- April, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- December, 2013
This year, approximately 1.65 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer and about 585,720 will die of the disease.
...that in 2014, cancer will be the leading cause of death in the world?
Cancer accounts for nearly 1 of every 4 deaths in the US.
A one percent reduction in cancer deaths would be worth $500 billion, almost 2.5 times what the U.S. spends each year on the disease.