- A Sun Filled Day at Citi Field
- Don’t Let Cancer Steal Your Smile
- A Mother and Father on Losing Their Son To Cancer
- Breast Cancer & The Case For Vanity
- #Reasons2StandUp: Saving Caroline
- How Do You Spell The End of Cancer?
- A Beautiful Contribution from Beautycounter
- The Cancer Moonshot Summit
- SU2C Helps Fight Cancer with Immunotherapy
- Support and Laughter Helped Me Survive
- September, 2016
- August, 2016
- July, 2016
- June, 2016
- May, 2016
- April, 2016
- March, 2016
- November, 2015
- October, 2015
- September, 2015
- July, 2015
- June, 2015
This year, approximately 1.65 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer and about 585,720 will die of the disease.
A one percent reduction in cancer deaths would be worth $500 billion, almost 2.5 times what the U.S. spends each year on the disease.
There are more than 200 different types of cancer.
Every minute, one person in the US dies from cancer.