- Grafton High School Has No Stomach For Cancer
- Relieving the Emotional Pain of Cancer
- Why Dustin Pedroia and Pablo Sandoval Stand Up
- Innovative Clinical Trials: The Patient’s Role in the Future of Personalized Medicine
- Something Precious
- “I love you cancer; I am here for you cancer; do not be afraid.”
- Fighting On For SuperTy
- Crush Cancer
- One Assistant and 10,000 Mice
- Stand Up To HPV
- November, 2013
- October, 2013
- September, 2013
- August, 2013
- July, 2013
- June, 2013
- May, 2013
- April, 2013
- March, 2013
- February, 2013
- January, 2013
- December, 2012
In America more than 1.2 million new patients are diagnosed with cancer every year. A new cancer is diagnosed every 30 seconds in the United States.
Every three minutes, two people in the US die from cancer.
There are over 100 different types of cancer.
This year, approximately 1.63 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer and about 572,000 will die of the disease.
...that in 2012, cancer will be the leading cause of death in the world?
Cancer accounts for nearly 1 of every 4 deaths in the US.
A one percent reduction in cancer deaths would be worth $500 billion, almost 2.5 times what the U.S. spends each year on the disease.