- Joseph Rick: A Second Chance at Life
- Don Konantz: A Cancer Fighter Takes on IRONMAN Canada
- An SU2C MVP: Landon Monro
- David Gobin: #ISurvivedCancer Because of Immunotherapy
- I survived cancer.
- Maria Baltazzi: Walking for Good
- SU2C Celebrates Survivorship! 6 Ways to Honor the Survivor in Your Life
- NASCAR Stands Up In Memory of Steve Byrnes
- Meet the Newest SU2C Dream Teams: Lung and Ovarian Cancer
- Climb for Cancer
- July, 2015
- June, 2015
- May, 2015
- April, 2015
- March, 2015
- February, 2015
- January, 2015
- December, 2014
- November, 2014
- October, 2014
- September, 2014
- August, 2014
This year, approximately 1.65 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer and about 585,720 will die of the disease.
A one percent reduction in cancer deaths would be worth $500 billion, almost 2.5 times what the U.S. spends each year on the disease.
There are more than 200 different types of cancer.
Every minute, one person in the US dies from cancer.