- Breast Cancer & The Case For Vanity
- #Reasons2StandUp: Saving Caroline
- How Do You Spell The End of Cancer?
- A Beautiful Contribution from Beautycounter
- The Cancer Moonshot Summit
- SU2C Helps Fight Cancer with Immunotherapy
- Support and Laughter Helped Me Survive
- Surviving Melanoma, Thanks to Research Supported by SU2C
- Stand Up To Cancer: A Major Force In Cancer Research
- A Behind the Scenes Look at the People Helping to Usher in New Cancer Therapies: A Nurse’s Story
- August, 2016
- July, 2016
- June, 2016
- May, 2016
- April, 2016
- March, 2016
- November, 2015
- October, 2015
- September, 2015
- July, 2015
- June, 2015
- May, 2015
This year, approximately 1.65 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer and about 585,720 will die of the disease.
A one percent reduction in cancer deaths would be worth $500 billion, almost 2.5 times what the U.S. spends each year on the disease.
There are more than 200 different types of cancer.
Every minute, one person in the US dies from cancer.