Posted on July 19, 2016, 11:30 AMJosephine Hicks started her own SU2C fundraiser, Spell The End of Cancer. With the help of her family and friends, she has raised over $50,000 for SU2C’s cancer research programs.
Posted on July 13, 2016, 4:30 PMBeauty Counter has teamed up with SU2C in raising funds for cancer research! Get a look into our collaboration and why this is so important to Beauty Counter founder, Gregg Renfrew.
Posted on July 1, 2016, 10:04 AMVice President Joe Biden hosted a Cancer Moonshot Summit that brought together a diverse group of more than 5,000 people, including members of the SU2C family, with a single focus: How do we go about ending cancer as we know it?
Posted on June 21, 2016, 1:30 PMAn update on advances in immunotherapy from our friends at the American Association for Cancer Research, SU2C’s Scientific Partner.
Posted on June 16, 2016, 3:24 PMIn celebration of Father's Day, cancer survivor Patrick Malone shares why the love and support from his family have made a world of difference in his life.
Posted on May 30, 2016, 12:00 PMKaren Taphorn outlines how she beat Melanoma with the help from research supported by SU2C.
Posted on May 18, 2016, 10:30 AMSU2C’s scientific partner, the American Association for Cancer Research, shares the progress and milestones we’ve made in the fight against cancer since inception in 2008.
Posted on May 13, 2016, 2:30 PMFor over 40 years as a nurse, Joan Lucca has been dedicated to patient care. With the emergence of new cancer immunotherapies, Stand Up To cancer and Boston College are developing a new training program to prepare nursing professionals for the unique challenges these treatments may present.
Posted on May 9, 2016, 9:15 AMLearn more about SU2C Catalyst, our newest collaborative effort to continue to accelerate the pace of groundbreaking cancer research.
Posted on May 6, 2016, 9:04 AMEmmy-winning TV Producer and “Happiness Expert”, Maria Baltazzi, calls her mother, an ovarian cancer survivor, one of her role models for learning to choose happiness.
- How Do You Spell The End of Cancer?
- A Beautiful Contribution from Beautycounter
- The Cancer Moonshot Summit
- SU2C Helps Fight Cancer with Immunotherapy
- Support and Laughter Helped Me Survive
- Surviving Melanoma, Thanks to Research Supported by SU2C
- Stand Up To Cancer: A Major Force In Cancer Research
- A Behind the Scenes Look at the People Helping to Usher in New Cancer Therapies: A Nurse’s Story
- Introducing SU2C Catalyst: SU2C’s Latest Effort to Accelerate New Treatments for Cancer Patients
- My Mother’s Journey: Thriving and Surviving Ovarian Cancer