Posted on July 1, 2016, 10:04 AMVice President Joe Biden hosted a Cancer Moonshot Summit that brought together a diverse group of more than 5,000 people, including members of the SU2C family, with a single focus: How do we go about ending cancer as we know it?
Posted on June 21, 2016, 1:30 PMAn update on advances in immunotherapy from our friends at the American Association for Cancer Research, SU2C’s Scientific Partner.
Posted on June 16, 2016, 3:24 PMIn celebration of Father's Day, cancer survivor Patrick Malone shares why the love and support from his family have made a world of difference in his life.
Posted on May 30, 2016, 12:00 PMKaren Taphorn outlines how she beat Melanoma with the help from research supported by SU2C.
Posted on May 18, 2016, 10:30 AMSU2C’s scientific partner, the American Association for Cancer Research, shares the progress and milestones we’ve made in the fight against cancer since inception in 2008.
Posted on May 13, 2016, 2:30 PMFor over 40 years as a nurse, Joan Lucca has been dedicated to patient care. With the emergence of new cancer immunotherapies, Stand Up To cancer and Boston College are developing a new training program to prepare nursing professionals for the unique challenges these treatments may present.
Posted on May 9, 2016, 9:15 AMLearn more about SU2C Catalyst, our newest collaborative effort to continue to accelerate the pace of groundbreaking cancer research.
Posted on May 6, 2016, 9:04 AMEmmy-winning TV Producer and “Happiness Expert”, Maria Baltazzi, calls her mother, an ovarian cancer survivor, one of her role models for learning to choose happiness.
Posted on April 5, 2016, 10:00 AMKristin Meekhof has learned firsthand that grief is not something that you overcome, but rather, something that you learn to live with. See how she learned to deal with grief after losing her father and husband to cancer.
Posted on April 4, 2016, 7:32 AMWe are very excited to share with you the news that several scientists and advocates associated with Stand Up To Cancer have been appointed to the new Blue Ribbon Panel that will provide scientific guidance to the cancer “moonshot” initiative headed by Vice President Joe Biden.
- The Cancer Moonshot Summit
- SU2C Helps Fight Cancer with Immunotherapy
- Support and Laughter Helped Me Survive
- Surviving Melanoma, Thanks to Research Supported by SU2C
- Stand Up To Cancer: A Major Force In Cancer Research
- A Behind the Scenes Look at the People Helping to Usher in New Cancer Therapies: A Nurse’s Story
- Introducing SU2C Catalyst: SU2C’s Latest Effort to Accelerate New Treatments for Cancer Patients
- My Mother’s Journey: Thriving and Surviving Ovarian Cancer
- Breathing Deeply Through Grief: A Widow’s Take On Healing
- SU2C Scientists Named to Cancer Moonshot Panel